Experiences are changing in every aspect of community engagement and event execution with the current landscape. The upcoming Women in Cloud Digital Summit 2021, themed “Collective Power” to be held on an interactive virtual platform, is designed with a core intention to create infinite access to people, programs, and organizations to fuel economic development and diversity.
The event intends to spark ideas through thought-leadership sessions, workshops, and demos to help attendees increase their personal and professional power, and offers unique opportunities to take part in leadership-based growth experiences and activations. The Summit sets the stage for corporations, organizations, and legislatures to meet with founders and leaders in the tech industry to drive policy changes and unlock economic opportunities.
Throughout the three days, Digital Summit attendees will hear from inspirational speakers, connect and communicate with industry leaders and experts, and network with other community members and entrepreneurs.
This year our volunteer program has evolved into an immersive learning experience to unlock “Collective Power” for those involved. Our volunteers will be highlighted as #WiCAmbassadors and receive the following benefits:
- Become part of the inner circle of WiC Community & be recognized as a #WiCAmbassador
- Learn transferable digital skills for community engagement
- Access job opportunities, mentors, executives, and influencers
- Gain real-time digital skilling to increase your market value through the WiC Volunteer Course Completion
- Gain access to a free course & free goodies
- Take part in a structured way of contributing your time and talent
- Receive a certificate of completion and engage closely with planning team, speakers, sponsors and attendees
- One (1) Complimentary Premium Access Ticket (January 27 – 30, 2021)
- 15% Discount Code for your network
The intention of the utilizing this structured way of contribution of time and talent is not only to have our #WiCAmbassadors show up well in the virtual event experience, but also to gain transferable digital skills for community and event engagement.
Approved volunteer applicants will undergo an online course and training session. Outcomes include:
- Be empowered with the knowledge you need to successfully explain WiC’s mission and the Summit theme
- Understand how to use the virtual event platforms that will be featured at the 2021 Digital Summit
- Know how to confidently provide support and show up well as an ambassador of Women in Cloud
- Concierge Desk
- Digital Network Engagement (January 2021)
- Virtual Photographer
- Chat Moderator
- Digital Network Engagement
- Social Media Support
*All roles above are for Summit days (January 27 – 30, 2021)
Who can apply:
- College students
- Women ready to enter tech industry
- Women who want to expand their network
Interested in taking part in this unique experience and gain bragging rights as a #WiCAmbassador?
Our Collective Power begins now.
Click here to apply today! Act Now – Deadline to apply is December 15, 2020.