Women In Cloud is pleased to announce the 5 finalists for the Inaugural #CloudInnovateHER Pitch Challenge. This pitch challenge aims to help women tech entrepreneurs across the global market develop, showcase, and win enterprise customers.
As demands in enterprise tech grow, the need for products and services that address these unique challenges increases. Enterprise tech is one of the fastest-growing and most influential sectors of the tech industry with enterprise software spending expected to reach $457 billion this year, but the numbers indicate that women are largely being left out of that economic opportunity. That’s why WiC is generating new ways like the #CloudInnovateHER Pitch Challenge for women tech entrepreneurs to get better access to funding, education, and a supportive community.
Having received many inspiring and innovative solution nominations, we want to thank all nominees for participating in the first-ever partner pitch challenge. Solutions are evaluated for Solutions will be evaluated for originality, market feasibility, and use of cloud and AI solutions. The nomination review panel consisted of business leaders within the Women in Cloud community.
Special congratulations to our five finalists that will be pitching their solutions at Women In Cloud Summit on Saturday, January 25th (5:30 – 6:45pm PST) in Redmond, Washington.
- SheWorks! is disrupting gender unemployment by connecting the dots between talent, online education, and remote jobs to economically empower women from around the globe with flexible work opportunities and closing the talent supply and demand gap for companies.
- Rainbow Secure Password: An extremely Secure digital vault with Cloud Storage and Encryption tools powered by Rainbow Password Technology
- Automaton: Atomatest is automated testing for millions of business users managing cloud technology application stacks!
- Addlane is a visual vendor portal that connects global businesses throughout the supply chain
- AppFusions’ AlohaCloud is a “swiss-army knife” platform for expediting IT modernization & digital transformation initiatives, allowing companies to leapfrog 2020 strategic efforts, lower risks of failure, deploy within weeks, drive value-up cost savings, profits, innovation to compound growth forward.
Join us at Women In Cloud Summit on Saturday, Jan 25 at 5:30 pm PST to see the finalists take the stage to pitch their ideas to a specially curated panel of business and technical judges from the community: Colleen O’Brien, Jeana Jorgensen, Erin Papworth, Margaret Dawson, and Wendy Garcia
Final remarks will be made by Gretchen O’Hara, US Vice President of the US One Commercial Partner.
Congratulations, finalists! See you at #womenincloud #shesoars