We are accepting applications for enthusiastic and energetic volunteers for the second Annual Women In Cloud Summit.
Being a WIC volunteer allows you to:
- Learn the insider’s perspective about what it takes to produce a large-scale summit with C-Level executives, entrepreneurs, and intrapreneurs.
- Meet today’s leaders and network at the Welcome Reception
- Earn volunteer credit hours through a meaningful advancement to women and the future of the technology industry
- Work with other up and coming people in the industry and make connections for long after the event
Key Qualities of the Ideal Women In Cloud Volunteer:
- Reliable and Committed
- Team Player
- Strong Communications Skills
- Self Motivated
- Contributing Member
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEING A VOLUNTEER?
There are a number of benefits that are included when you become a volunteer:
- Free ticket
- Access to prevent networking with sponsors and speakers
- Acknowledgment of your contribution
- Swag Bag
- Attend opening and closing keynote sessions
- Special discount code for your network – 15% off ticket – WICVOL2019
WHAT ARE THE VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS AND COMMITMENTS?
- Volunteer Orientation – Zoom Call: January 12th – 11 to 12 am PST
- Welcome Reception / Pre-Event Cocktails – Bravern: January 25th – 4 to 8 pm PST
- Day of Summit Volunteering – Full Day commitment: January 26th – 7:30 am – 7 pm PST
Available Areas of Volunteer Interest:
- Breakout Rooms
- Speakers Support
- Booth Support
- Media Support
- Social Media Support
- General Support
Promotion to your network
We will provide a guide to share information about the event to your network, including the following:
- Email & Social Media Copy
- Photos & Video Content
- Blog Submission Opportunity
HOW DO I BECOME A VOLUNTEER?
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Complete our Volunteer Sign Up Form to sign up to become a volunteer today!