The Women In Cloud Summit 2019 Summit is just around the corner!
We hope that you and your organization will join us in January at the largest summit in the Washington state on the address digital divide, gender equality and equity for women and girls in the cloud computing era. Under the theme “Accelerate. Access. Action.” we will bring together more than 700+ business leaders, entrepreneurs, community leaders, government officials, celebrities, academics, advocates, and journalists with the drive to accelerate progress for girls and women everywhere.
Sponsoring a table at the 2019 Women in Cloud Summit offers you the opportunity to include colleagues, clients, young leaders, and industry allies as your guests*.
If you want to only bring a few people for your table, we will invite a specially curated balance to meet your goals. You may fill the other seats by:
- Let us make the connection with another company that will be attending
- Offer them as sponsored seats as a part of our Diversity and Inclusion program
- Is there is a specific connection you want to make? Let us know and we will invite them to join your table!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEING A TABLE SPONSOR?
There are a number of benefits that are included when you become a table sponsor:
- Invitation to all executive roundtables and dinners throughout the year
- Be offered the addition to the delegation team to have the opportunity to join in the continuing conversation with UN
- Receive special year-round discounts
- Be announced as champions at the Women in Cloud Summit
- Be offered the opportunity to participate in TechNative video interviews for Women in Cloud video collage
- Logo inclusion on-site at the sponsored table and in selected marketing materials
- Be offered the opportunity to advise young girls and women as a part of our Cloud Accelerator network
HOW DO I BECOME A TABLE SPONSOR?
Don’t miss out on this unbelievable value!
Visit https://wicsummit.eventbrite.com to become a table sponsor today!
Download the Table Sponsor Benefits Flyer
For more information and to submit your logo, contact Raisa Noelle at firstname.lastname@example.org