We are accepting applications for enthusiastic and energetic volunteers for the third Annual Women In Cloud Summit.
Being a WIC volunteer allows you to:
- Learn the insider’s perspective about what it takes to produce a large-scale summit with C-Level executives, entrepreneurs, and intrapreneurs.
- Meet today’s leaders and network at the Welcome Reception
- Earn volunteer credit hours through a meaningful advancement to women and the future of the technology industry
- Work with other up and coming people in the industry and make connections for long after the event
Key Qualities of the Ideal Women In Cloud Volunteer:
- Reliable and Committed
- Team Player
- Strong Communications Skills
- Contributing Member
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEING A VOLUNTEER?
There are a number of benefits that are included when you become a volunteer:
One (1) Complimentary Ticket (Summit – Jan 25, Welcome Reception – Jan 24, Post-Event Celebration – Feb 22)
Opportunity to Attend special Summit activations: Opening Keynote, Closing Plenary, #CloudExecConnect Executive Roundtables, #CloudCommunityConnect Roundtables, & #AISolutions2030 Innovation Hub, #CloudInnovateHER Pitch Challenge
Acknowledgements at event & at post-event celebration
15% Discount Code for your network
- Access to special discounted hotel rate for Summit
WHAT ARE THE VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS AND COMMITMENTS?
Volunteer Orientation Call – Zoom Call: Friday, January 17th – 11 am to 12 pm PST (Attendance Mandatory)
Welcome Reception / Pre-Event Cocktails – Friday, January 24th – 5 to 8 pm PST (Optional/Registration Required)
Day of Summit Volunteering – Full Day commitment: Saturday, January 25th – Event Hours 8:00 am – 7:30 pm PST (Mandatory/Registration Required) – AM & PM Shift Reporting Times Vary
Available Volunteer Role Areas:
- Morning Setup Support
- Afternoon Setup Support
- Speaker Support
- Sponsor Support
- Booth Support
- Registration Support
- Breakout Rooms Support
- Technology Support (AV, Decks Management, Photography, Videography)
- Social Media/Event App Support
- Tear Down Support
- General Support (Event Runner)
Promotion to your network
We will provide a guide to share information about the event to your network, including the following:
- Email & Social Media Copy
- Photos & Video Content
- Blog Submission Opportunity
HOW DO I BECOME A VOLUNTEER?
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Complete our Volunteer Sign Up Form to sign up to become a volunteer today!