You are Invited!
According to IDC, opportunities in the cloud will exceed $300B by 2020 from infrastructure technology spending alone. Adding other areas of digital innovation including quantum computing, ambient technology, augmented reality, and artificial intelligence extends the technology opportunity into multi-trillions of dollars with vast, ever-changing social and economic impact. This shift is also referred to as the Fourth Industrial Revolution. The opportunities in the cloud are both impressive and daunting. To ensure women are at the forefront of this tectonic shift, Women in Cloud is driving community-led initiative supporting female technology entrepreneurs. Via private-public partnerships with innovative companies and leaders in tech Women in Cloud creates access to partnership opportunities, programs that accelerate business growth in the cloud and strategic alliances that advance the success of women in tech.
Why Should You Consider Attending This Event
“The only impossible journey is the one you never begin” – Tony Robbins, Author, Philanthropist, Life Coach
Women are key drivers of economic growth. As we continue to draw light on the importance of inclusion in the tech industry to close the gender gap and allow for more diverse concept creation, we will focus on Action – one of the primary pillars of Women in Cloud. By accessing the resources needed to launch and sustain businesses and grow our careers, we will address the economic inclusion to co-develop and co-market solutions by providing women the tools, knowledge, and networks they need to build a successful cloud business an reach their full potential. 2020 is the year to take ACTION.
At the Women in Cloud Summit you’ll be connected with cloud industry leaders, women-led cloud companies and allies of all types. Our goal is to help women gain access to opportunities, resources and acceleration programs that help grow careers and business. This year we as a community will take ACTION for the growth of women-led tech companies!
All genders and allies of women in tech entrepreneurs and community are welcome to participate in the Summit.
The Summit explores:
- Access to Enable New Innovations: Provide ways to leverage and adopt cloud technologies to innovate
- Mastry of Personal Leadership & Cloud Skills: Give women access to personal and cloud-related skills development
- Networking with Executives, Subject-Matter Experts, & Innovators: Accelerate ideas and access to resources including strategic partnerships
- Customer Acceleration: Identify new ways to acquire customers & drive customer obsession
Here’s what’s new in 2020:
- Thought Leadership Incubator: Speaker Readiness Program
- Extended Executive Roundtables: Pre-Registration Requirement & 1.5 hour Meeting Time
- Inclusion Lounge: Added Networking & Panel Discussions Opportunity
- Session Tracks: Business, Technical, and Leadership Tracks
- Pitch Competition: Four finalists will present their B2B cloud-ready solutions for a chance to win a laptop and PR promotion
- Innovation Hacks: Budding entrepreneur roundtable experience to develop innovation hacks to tackle UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Preliminary Summit Agenda to be announced October 2019
We will build a full day of keynotes, breakouts, lightning talks and workshops in the areas of business, technical, and leadership acceleration. Full agenda will be published in December 2019.
PREVIOUS EXECUTIVE & EXPERT ROUNDTABLE FACILITATORS
2019 SPONSORS & PARTNERS
WIC volunteers contribute their time, skills, and expertise by serving on various experiences in the month leading up to the summit and providing on-the-ground support during the summit.
Signup if you are interested in contributing as one of the following:
- Community Ambassador
- Executive Contributor
- or Other